Sunday Mornings - 8am and 10am
One Wednesday - Monthly, 1st Wednesday Contemplative Prayer - 7 pm - Next event - February 3rd. See the details below.
DinnerChurch - Monthly, 4th Tuesday at 6:30 pm - Next event - February 23rd
Rhythms of Grace - Special Needs Family Worship Experience - Quarterly, 1st Monday - Next event - March 7th - Easter Celebration.
Lent is about to Begin
Here is how we can begin to prepare together for Easter - ELCA World Hunger’s 40 Days of Giving.
Beginning this Sunday, February 7th and throughout the season of Lent, we have the opportunity to make a difference in the fight against hunger through partnering with ELCA World Hunger.
Things you can do this week:
Sunday – Feb. 7th - Visit the 40 Days of Giving table in the church narthex to see all the different ways you and your family can participate:
- Bring a CAN of Soup to church to help us build our Soup Tower for Souper Bowl Sunday
- Donate a $1 to the Souper Bowl
- Pick up a coin box to collect loose change through Lent
- Purchase a Valentine’s Day Good Gift gram for your sweetheart!
- $10 donation – Fruit- Tree Seedlings will be planted to ensure a good supply of nutritious fruit for the family
- $20 donation – Honey Bees will help replenish the shrinking honey bee population worldwide.
- $30 donation – A piglet is given to a family for a financial investment
- YOUTH – Register for the Youth Hunger Lock-in – February 26-27th
- Take home a Lenten Devotional to use for the 40 days with your family at home
Tuesday – Feb. 9th - Come to the Fat Tuesday Pancake Supper!!!!
- Pancakes will be served from 5-6:30 pm.
- Everyone is invited for a night of Pancakes, Prayer and Preparing for the Lenten season.
- Please RSVP by emailing Director Judi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The free will offering will support the current 7-10th grade youth eligible to attend the 2018 Youth Gathering in Houston, TX.
Wednesday – Feb. 10th - Ash Wednesday Services – Feb. 10th
- Services at noon and 7 pm
- Childcare will be provided at the 7 pm service
Look for weekly updates on activities and events during the Lenten Season.